Friday, January 4

My Word of Intention for 2013


I have never had a word of intention for the year before, but I think the universe wants me to have one or it thinks I need one. Three things have lead me to having a word for 2013. The first was the workbook from Susannah Conway this is a really useful workbook and helps you to say goodbye to 2012 and gives you focus for the following year. It took longer to fill out than expected but I enjoyed the process. I was then introduced to ‘2013 Creating Your Incredible Year’ by Marissa at Moondaugter this workbook looked interesting and inspiring, it didn't take me that long to decide to purchase it. What it's about - 'The 2013 Create Your Incredible Year workbook, planner & calendar is an incredibly popular & useful tool to help you plan out & make happen your most incredible year in life or business (or both!). Over the last four years, thousands of women have used this workbook with the most amazing results. It’s the best planning tool available to help you make your year your most exceptional yet! Used by entrepreneurs, artists, mamas, creatives, coaches, teachers and women of all ages, the Creating Your Incredible Year workbooks are filled with dozens of pages of powerful worksheets & a printable calendar to help you create your amazing new year'. I have worked though most of it and it is more in depth than the first one and takes that much longer but I think it is worth it. It is also a bit of work in progress at the moment as there are parts of it I need to revisit.

The third thing that spurred me on to get a word for the year was the course that I am taking, The Apothecary Circle run by the lovely Laura Emily. It is a full year of holistic living while earning a certificate in keeping a home apothecary. Here is what it's about- 'learn how to craft up your own herbal remedies, how to replace your medicine cabinet with fresh, gorgeous food, develop a foundation for abundant and vibrant health by engaging in our monthly group challenges- dive into a buffet of ecourses and workshops read up on weekly lessons, monthly tutorials and be surrounded by a gorgeous and thriving community of women, all desiring to weave some earth medicine into their own lives. And if you feel called to, use your time in the apothecary circle to apply towards an accredited course to become a certified Holistic Coach, and more.' Wow I am going to be busy this year....


With all that said, my word for the year was ‘change’ until on my journey back to London last week when my word changed! It is now ‘BELIEVE’...I was the passenger in our car while Kris drove us home after spending 6 days on the Isle of Wight with family. Not feeling too great, I was drifting/meditating and the word believe was brought to my attention, it just popped into my mind. It feels so right and special. So that is how I have a word for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment