Wednesday, January 9

Mid Week Gratitude

I think it is good for us to appreciate and be grateful for things in life however big or small. It is easy to take things for granted and not really notice how much joy they can bring, how often do you stop and watching the birds in the trees or how a leaf falls from the tree. These are some of the things I am grateful for. 

This link on Tiny Buddha is a good starting point. I am going to sharing with you all what I am grateful for. 
'Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are' - Marianne Williamson

Here is my gratitude list for this week -

  • Going home for Christmas, being able to spend time with my family, always means so much to me.
  • Honey, lemon and ginger, soothing my throat and helping me recover.
  • The Apothecary Circle, so much knowledge, support and love. 
  • New notebooks from Paperchase, I am going to be organised this year. I even have a notebook for my blog!
  • My husband for looking after me while I was ill, I am the worse patient there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment