Wednesday, January 30

Mid Week Gratitude


Thanks to technology I am wrote some of this weeks gratitude post from a car-park while I was waiting for hubby to pick me up. So I guess my first thing I am grateful for is technology. I love being able to share photos here and write notes to myself using this app ColorNote Notepad Notes To Do


Here is my gratitude list for this week - 
  • Technology, especially my phone. Never wanted a smart phone, now I could not live without it.
  • FatMumSlim for sharing next months Photo-a-day list, (February already)!!! 
  • My walk to work, being able to gaze at the sky; cloud watch and find rainbows.
  • Dark chocolate and detox tea, what a great combination.
  • My new favourite thing - Coconut Oil. (Hair is looking less frizzy).
"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." - Epictetus


No comments:

Post a Comment