Thursday, February 28

February Photo-a-Day




Here are the photos I taken this month for the Fat Mum Slim Photo-a-Day challenge. All of these photos have been taken using my phone. I have a few apps that I like to use, 'Retro Camera' being a favourite this month. I am pleased with most of them and I did try and take more while I was out and about. I have to confess most were not taken on the day, it was kind of more like a week in one day! I only missed one prompt this month and that was 'Inside your fridge'.Each month I am going to share with you the photos from the months challenge and also a couple of my favourites. You can check out more of my photos here.



View from Compton car-park

Snow drops

These two were both taken while on the Isle of Wight for the weekend. Snow drops are a sign that spring has sprung and that longer days are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment